Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Thursdays Forecast

ThursdayThursday Night
Mostly cloudy with a 60 % chance of showers in the afternoon.  High 60.Cloudy with a 40 % chance of showers early, clearing overnight.  Low 43.
FridayFriday Night  SaturdaySaturday Night
Mostly sunny.  High 58.
Breezy with a WNW wind up to 25 mph.
Mostly clear.  Low 45.

Partly cloudy.  High 56.Mostly cloudy.  Low 44.

Forecaster: Danny Caputi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weather Term of the Moment